Department of Preclinical Veterinary Sciences, University of Edinburgh, Summerhall, Edinburgh EH9 1QH, UK
Acute and Chronic Phases of Unilateral Inflammation in Rat's Ankle are Associated with an Increase in the Proportion of Calcitonin Gene-related Peptide-immunoreactive Dorsal Root Ganglion Cells
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 154–161, February 1993
How to Cite
Hanesch, U., Pfrommer, U., Grubb, B. D. and Schaible, H.-G. (1993), Acute and Chronic Phases of Unilateral Inflammation in Rat's Ankle are Associated with an Increase in the Proportion of Calcitonin Gene-related Peptide-immunoreactive Dorsal Root Ganglion Cells. European Journal of Neuroscience, 5: 154–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1993.tb00481.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 19 June 1992, revised 19 October 1992, accepted 30 October 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!