Mediation of Thalamic Sensory Responses In Vivo by ACPD-activated Excitatory Amino Acid Receptors
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 186–189, February 1993
How to Cite
Eaton, S. A., Birse, E. F., Wharton, B., Sunter, D. C., Udvarhelyi, P. M., Watkins, J. C. and Salt, T. E. (1993), Mediation of Thalamic Sensory Responses In Vivo by ACPD-activated Excitatory Amino Acid Receptors. European Journal of Neuroscience, 5: 186–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1993.tb00484.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 9 November 1992, revised 26 November 1992, accepted 11 December 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!