Long-term Effects of Selective Target Removal on Brainstem Premotor Neurons in the Adult Cat
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 232–239, March 1993
How to Cite
de La Cruz, R. R., Pastor, A. M. and Delgado-García, J. M. (1993), Long-term Effects of Selective Target Removal on Brainstem Premotor Neurons in the Adult Cat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 5: 232–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1993.tb00489.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 12 June 1992, revised 4 November 1992, accepted 17 November 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!