Department of Psychiatry, Medical College of Wisconsin, 8701 Watertown Plank Road, MFRC-4029, WI 53226, USA
Cocaine Enhances the Changes in Extracellular Dopamine in Nucleus Accumbens Associated with Reinforcing Stimuli: A High-speed Chronoamperometric Study in Freely Moving Rats
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 284–291, March 1993
How to Cite
Kiyatkin, E. A. (1993), Cocaine Enhances the Changes in Extracellular Dopamine in Nucleus Accumbens Associated with Reinforcing Stimuli: A High-speed Chronoamperometric Study in Freely Moving Rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 5: 284–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1993.tb00495.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 23 June 1992, revised 20 November 1992, accepted 24 November 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!