Psychiatrische Klinik der Universität Göttingen, von Sieboldstr. 5, D-3400 Göttingen, Germany
The glia-derived protease nexin 1 persists for over 1 year in rat brain areas selectively lesioned by transient global ischaemia
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 292–297, March 1993
How to Cite
Nitsch, C., Scotti, A. L., Monard, D., Heim, C. and Sontag, K.-H. (1993), The glia-derived protease nexin 1 persists for over 1 year in rat brain areas selectively lesioned by transient global ischaemia. European Journal of Neuroscience, 5: 292–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1993.tb00496.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 3 December 1992, revised 18 January 1993, accepted 20 January 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!