Effect of Thiol Reagents on Phosphoinositide Hydrolysis in Rat Brain Synaptoneurosomes
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 327–334, April 1993
How to Cite
Vignes, M., Guiramand, J., Sassetti, I. and Récasens, M. (1993), Effect of Thiol Reagents on Phosphoinositide Hydrolysis in Rat Brain Synaptoneurosomes. European Journal of Neuroscience, 5: 327–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1993.tb00500.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 25 June 1992, revised 17 November 1992, accepted 9 December 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!