Potent Analgesia Induced in Rats by Combined Action at PCP and Polyamine Recognition Sites of the NMDA Receptor Complex
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 390–393, April 1993
How to Cite
Coderre, T. J. (1993), Potent Analgesia Induced in Rats by Combined Action at PCP and Polyamine Recognition Sites of the NMDA Receptor Complex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 5: 390–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1993.tb00506.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 2 November 1992, revised 22 January 1993, accepted 27 January 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!