Department of Neurology, University of Wurzburg, Josef-Schneider-Str. 1 1, D-8700 Wurzburg, Germany
Interleukin-6 and Transforming Growth Factor-β1 mRNAs are Induced in Rat Facial Nucleus Following Motoneuron Axotomy
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 775–781, July 1993
How to Cite
Kiefer, R., Lindholm, D. and Kreutzberg, G. W. (1993), Interleukin-6 and Transforming Growth Factor-β1 mRNAs are Induced in Rat Facial Nucleus Following Motoneuron Axotomy. European Journal of Neuroscience, 5: 775–781. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1993.tb00929.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 2 November 1992, revised 22 February 1993, accepted 22 February 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!