βAPP Gene Expression is Increased in the Rat Brain After Motor Neuron Axotomy
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 795–808, July 1993
How to Cite
Solà, C., García-Ladona, F. J., Sarasa, M., Mengod, G., Probst, A., Palacios, G. and Palacios, J. M. (1993), βAPP Gene Expression is Increased in the Rat Brain After Motor Neuron Axotomy. European Journal of Neuroscience, 5: 795–808. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1993.tb00931.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 22 December 1992, revised 5 March 1993, accepted 5 March 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!