Institut für Neurobiologie, Brenneckestrasse 6, O-3090 Magdeburg, Germany
Functional Organization of Auditory Cortex in the Mongolian Gerbil (Meriones unguiculatus) II. Tonotopic 2-Deoxyglucose
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 898–914, July 1993
How to Cite
Scheich, H., Heil, P. and Langner, G. (1993), Functional Organization of Auditory Cortex in the Mongolian Gerbil (Meriones unguiculatus) II. Tonotopic 2-Deoxyglucose. European Journal of Neuroscience, 5: 898–914. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1993.tb00941.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 14 September 1993, revised 13 February 1993, accepted 15 March 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!