Neuroprotective Effect of the χ-Agonist Enadoline (CI-977) in Rat Models of Focal Cerebral Ischaemia
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 961–967, July 1993
How to Cite
Hayward, N. J., McKnight, A. T. and Woodruff, G. N. (1993), Neuroprotective Effect of the χ-Agonist Enadoline (CI-977) in Rat Models of Focal Cerebral Ischaemia. European Journal of Neuroscience, 5: 961–967. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1993.tb00947.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 10 December 1992, revised 5 February 1993, accepted 5 March 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!