The Role of Serotonin Receptor Subtypes in the Behavioural Effects of Neuroleptic Drugs. A Paw Test Study in Rats
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 1–8, January 1994
How to Cite
Ellenbroek, B. A., Prinssen, E. P. M. and Cools, A. R. (1994), The Role of Serotonin Receptor Subtypes in the Behavioural Effects of Neuroleptic Drugs. A Paw Test Study in Rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 6: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1994.tb00242.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 26 April, 1993, revised 14 July 1993, accepted 27 August 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!