Effect of Peripheral Axotomy on Expression of Neuropeptide Y Receptor mRNA in Rat Lumbar Dorsal Root Ganglia
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 43–57, January 1994
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Wiesenfeld-Hallin, Z. and Hökfelt, T. (1994), Effect of Peripheral Axotomy on Expression of Neuropeptide Y Receptor mRNA in Rat Lumbar Dorsal Root Ganglia. European Journal of Neuroscience, 6: 43–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1994.tb00246.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 7 May 1993, revised 19 July 1993, accepted 6 September 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!