Department of Anatomy & Neurobiology, St Louis University Medical School, 1402 South Grand, St Louis, MO 63104, USA
Neonatal Sciatic Nerve Section Results in a Rearrangement of the Central Terminals of Saphenous and Axotomized Sciatic Nerve Afferents in the Dorsal Horn of the Spinal Cord of the Adult Rat
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 75–86, January 1994
How to Cite
Shortland, P. and Fitzgerald, M. (1994), Neonatal Sciatic Nerve Section Results in a Rearrangement of the Central Terminals of Saphenous and Axotomized Sciatic Nerve Afferents in the Dorsal Horn of the Spinal Cord of the Adult Rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 6: 75–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1994.tb00249.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 14 May 1993, revised 10 August 1993, accepted 8 September 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!