Department of Anatomy, Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School, Fulham Palace Road, London W6 8RF, UK
Early Postnatal Changes in the Somatodendritic Morphology of Ankle Flexor Motoneurons in the Rat
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 87–97, January 1994
How to Cite
Dekkers, J., Becker, D. L., Cook, J. E. and Navarrete, R. (1994), Early Postnatal Changes in the Somatodendritic Morphology of Ankle Flexor Motoneurons in the Rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 6: 87–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1994.tb00250.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 15 March 1993, revised 16 June 1993, accepted 14 September 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!