Blockade of Prefronto-cortical α1-Adrenergic Receptors Prevents Locomotor Hyperactivity Induced by Subcortical D-Amphetamine Injection
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 293–298, March 1994
How to Cite
Blanc, G., Trovero, F., Vezina, P., Hervé, D., Godeheu, A.-M., Glowinski, J. and Tassin, J.-P. (1994), Blockade of Prefronto-cortical α1-Adrenergic Receptors Prevents Locomotor Hyperactivity Induced by Subcortical D-Amphetamine Injection. European Journal of Neuroscience, 6: 293–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1994.tb00272.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 22 April 1993, revised 26 July 1993, accepted I1 October 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!