Convergent Synaptic Input From the Neostriatum and the Subthalamus Onto Identified Nigrothalamic Neurons in the Rat
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 320–334, March 1994
How to Cite
Bevan, M. D., Bolam, J. P. and Crossman, A. R. (1994), Convergent Synaptic Input From the Neostriatum and the Subthalamus Onto Identified Nigrothalamic Neurons in the Rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 6: 320–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1994.tb00275.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 20 July 1993 revised 8 October 1993, uccepted I1 October 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!