Developmental Loss of GABA- and Glycine-induced Depolarization and Ca2+ Transients in Embryonic Rat Dorsal Horn Neurons in Culture
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 1275–1280, August 1994
How to Cite
Wang, J., Reichling, D. B., Kyrozis, A. and MacDermott, A. B. (1994), Developmental Loss of GABA- and Glycine-induced Depolarization and Ca2+ Transients in Embryonic Rat Dorsal Horn Neurons in Culture. European Journal of Neuroscience, 6: 1275–1280. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1994.tb00317.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 31 January 1994, revised 18 March 1994, accepted 6 April 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!