Glycinergic Inhibitory Synaptic Currents and Related Receptor Channels in the Zebrafish Brain
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 1544–1557, October 1994
How to Cite
Legendre, P. and Korn, H. (1994), Glycinergic Inhibitory Synaptic Currents and Related Receptor Channels in the Zebrafish Brain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 6: 1544–1557. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1994.tb00545.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 3 January 1994, revised 8 April 1994, accepted 9 May 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!