Cortical Magnification Theory Fails to Predict Visual Recognition
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 1583–1588, October 1994
How to Cite
Strasburger, H., Rentschler, I. and Harvey, L. O. (1994), Cortical Magnification Theory Fails to Predict Visual Recognition. European Journal of Neuroscience, 6: 1583–1588. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1994.tb00548.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 4 February 1994, revised 29 April 1994, accepted 11 May 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!