Cholera Toxin β Subunit Induces the Differentiation of Human Medulloblastoma Cell Line DEV in a Neuronal Pathway
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 1633–1640, October 1994
How to Cite
Dufay, N., Belin, M.-F., Confavreux, C., Touraine-Moulin, F. and Derrington, E. A. (1994), Cholera Toxin β Subunit Induces the Differentiation of Human Medulloblastoma Cell Line DEV in a Neuronal Pathway. European Journal of Neuroscience, 6: 1633–1640. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1994.tb00554.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 20 January 1994, revised 5 May 1994, accepted 20 May 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!