Servicio de Neurología, Hospital Gregorio Marañón, Madrid, Spain
The Role of Pulsatile Versus Continuous Dopamine Receptor Stimulation for Functional Recovery in Parkinson's Disease
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 889–897, June 1994
How to Cite
Obeso, J. A., Grandas, F., Herrero, M. T. and Horowski, R. (1994), REVIEW. European Journal of Neuroscience, 6: 889–897. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1994.tb00584.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 29 September 1993, revised 20 December 1993, accepted 21 January 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!