Rectification Properties and Ca2+ Permeability of Glutamate Receptor Channels in Hippocampal Cells
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 1080–1088, July 1994
How to Cite
Lerma, J., Morales, M., Ibarz, J. M. and Somohano, F. (1994), Rectification Properties and Ca2+ Permeability of Glutamate Receptor Channels in Hippocampal Cells. European Journal of Neuroscience, 6: 1080–1088. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1994.tb00605.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 27 October 1993, revised 7 January 1994, accepted 21 February 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!