Neuropeptide Y and Galanin Binding Sites in Rat and Monkev Lumbar Dorsal Root Ganalia and Spinal Cord and Effect of Peripheral Axotomy
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 367–380, March 1995
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Ji, R.-R., Nilsson, S., War, M., Ubink, R., Ju, G., Wiesenfeld-Hallin, Z. and Hökfelt, T. (1995), Neuropeptide Y and Galanin Binding Sites in Rat and Monkev Lumbar Dorsal Root Ganalia and Spinal Cord and Effect of Peripheral Axotomy. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 367–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb00332.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 24 March 1994, revised 22 July 1994, accepted 12 August 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!