Block of c-Fos and JunB Expression by Antisense Oligonucleotides Inhibits Light-induced-Phase Shifts of the Mammalian Circadian Clock
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 388–393, March 1995
How to Cite
Wollnik, F., Brysch, W., Uhlmann, E., Gillardon, F., Bravo, R., Zimmermann, M., Schlingensiepen, K. H. and Herdegen, T. (1995), Block of c-Fos and JunB Expression by Antisense Oligonucleotides Inhibits Light-induced-Phase Shifts of the Mammalian Circadian Clock. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 388–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb00334.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 16 March 1994, revised 4 July 1994, accepted 25 August 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!