Expression of the Highly Polysialylated Neural Cell Adhesion Molecule During Postnatal Myelination and Following Chemically Induced Demyelination of the Adult Mouse Spinal Cord
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 480–491, March 1995
How to Cite
Oumesmar, B. N., Vignais, L., Duhamel-Clerin, E., Avellana-Adalid, V., Rougon, G. and Evercooren, A. B.-V. (1995), Expression of the Highly Polysialylated Neural Cell Adhesion Molecule During Postnatal Myelination and Following Chemically Induced Demyelination of the Adult Mouse Spinal Cord. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 480–491. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb00344.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 31 May 1994, revised 31 August 1994, accepted 21 September 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!