Crucial Role for the Myelin-associated Glycoprotein in the Maintenance of Axon-Myelin Integrity
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 511–515, March 1995
How to Cite
Fruttiger, M., Montag, D., Schachner, M. and Martini, R. (1995), Crucial Role for the Myelin-associated Glycoprotein in the Maintenance of Axon-Myelin Integrity. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 511–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb00347.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 11 August 1994, revised 27 September 1994, accepted 7 October 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!