Crucial Role for the Myelin-associated Glycoprotein in the Maintenance of Axon-Myelin Integrity
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 511–515, March 1995
How to Cite
Fruttiger, M., Montag, D., Schachner, M. and Martini, R. (1995), Crucial Role for the Myelin-associated Glycoprotein in the Maintenance of Axon-Myelin Integrity. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 511–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb00347.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 11 August 1994, revised 27 September 1994, accepted 7 October 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!