Native Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptors in Human Imr32 Neuroblastoma Cells: Functional, Immunological and Pharmacological Properties
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 2083–2092, October 1995
How to Cite
Gotti, C., Briscini, L., Verderio, C., Oortgiesen, M., Balestra, B. and Clementi, F. (1995), Native Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptors in Human Imr32 Neuroblastoma Cells: Functional, Immunological and Pharmacological Properties. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 2083–2092. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb00630.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 23 January 1995, revised 19 April 1995, accepted 12 May 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!