The Double-ticker: An Improved Fast Drug-application System Reveals Desensitization of the Glutamate Channel from a Closed State
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 2093–2100, October 1995
How to Cite
Tour, O., Parnas, H. and Parnas, I. (1995), The Double-ticker: An Improved Fast Drug-application System Reveals Desensitization of the Glutamate Channel from a Closed State. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 2093–2100. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb00631.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 10 February 1995, revised 27 March 1995, accepted 15 May 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!