Epidermal Growth Factor Prevents Oxygen-triggered Apoptosis and Induces Sustained Signalling in Cultured Rat Cerebral Cortical Neurons
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 2130–2138, October 1995
How to Cite
Yamada, M., Enokido, Y., Ikeuchi, T. and Hatanaka, H. (1995), Epidermal Growth Factor Prevents Oxygen-triggered Apoptosis and Induces Sustained Signalling in Cultured Rat Cerebral Cortical Neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 2130–2138. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb00635.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 2 February 1995, revised 15 May 1995, accepted 17 May 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!