Areal Differences of NPY mRNA-expressing Neurons are Established in the Late Postnatal Rat Visual Cortex In Vivo, but not in Organotypic Cultures
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 2139–2158, October 1995
How to Cite
Obst, K. and Wahle, P. (1995), Areal Differences of NPY mRNA-expressing Neurons are Established in the Late Postnatal Rat Visual Cortex In Vivo, but not in Organotypic Cultures. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 2139–2158. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb00636.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 9 December 1994, revised 6 February 1995, accepted 17 May 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!