Activation of p44 and p42 MAP Kinases is not Essential for the Survival of Rat Sympathetic Neurons
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 2159–2169, October 1995
How to Cite
Virdee, K. and Tolkovsky, A. M. (1995), Activation of p44 and p42 MAP Kinases is not Essential for the Survival of Rat Sympathetic Neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 2159–2169. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb00637.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 6 March 1995, revised 2 May 1995, accepted 22 May 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!