Department of Physiology, Tokyo Medical and Dental University School of Medicine, 1–5–45 Yushima, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113, Japan
Serotonin Modulation of Inferior Olivary Oscillations and Synchronicity: A Multiple-electrode Study in the Rat Cerebellum
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 521–534, April 1995
How to Cite
Sugihara, I., Lang, E. J. and Llinás, R. (1995), Serotonin Modulation of Inferior Olivary Oscillations and Synchronicity: A Multiple-electrode Study in the Rat Cerebellum. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 521–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb00657.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 5 May 1994, revised 13 September 1994, accepted 14 September 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!