Auditory Cortex of the Rufous Horseshoe Bat: 1. Physiological Response Properties to Acoustic Stimuli and Vocalizations and the Topographical Distribution of Neurons
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 570–591, April 1995
How to Cite
Radtke-Schuller, S. and Schuller, G. (1995), Auditory Cortex of the Rufous Horseshoe Bat: 1. Physiological Response Properties to Acoustic Stimuli and Vocalizations and the Topographical Distribution of Neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 570–591. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb00662.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 21 February 1994, revised 22 August 1994, accepted 23 September 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!