Max Planck Institute for Experimental Medicine, D-3400 Göttingen, Germany
α-Bungarotoxin-sensitive Nicotinic Receptors on Bovine Chromaffin Cells: Molecular Cloning, Functional Expression and Alternative Splicing of the α7 Subunit
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 647–655, April 1995
How to Cite
García-Guzmán, M., Sala, F., Sala, S., Campos-Caro, A., Stühmer, W., Gutiérrez, L. M. and Criado, M. (1995), α-Bungarotoxin-sensitive Nicotinic Receptors on Bovine Chromaffin Cells: Molecular Cloning, Functional Expression and Alternative Splicing of the α7 Subunit. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 647–655. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb00668.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 1 June 1994, revised 12 July 1994, accepted 7 October 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!