Institute of Neurobiology, IfN Magdeburg, PF 1860, 39008 Magdeburg, Germany
Up-regulation of a Chondroitin Sulphate Epitope during Regeneration of Mouse Sciatic Nerve: Evidence that the Immunoreactive Molecules are Related to the Chondroitin Sulphate Proteoglycans Decorin and Versican
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 792–804, April 1995
How to Cite
Braunewell, K.-H., Martini, R., LeBaron, R., Kresse, H., Faissner, A., Schmitz, B. and Schachner, M. (1995), Up-regulation of a Chondroitin Sulphate Epitope during Regeneration of Mouse Sciatic Nerve: Evidence that the Immunoreactive Molecules are Related to the Chondroitin Sulphate Proteoglycans Decorin and Versican. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 792–804. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb00682.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 14 April 1994, revised 27 September 1994, accepted 2 November 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!