Institute of Neurobiology, IfN Magdeburg, PF 1860, 39008 Magdeburg, Germany
Functional Involvement of Sciatic Nerve-derived Versicanand Decorin-like Molecules and other Chondroitin Sulphate Proteoglycans in ECM-mediated Cell Adhesion and Neurite Outgrowth
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 805–814, April 1995
How to Cite
Braunewell, K.-H., Pesheva, P., McCarthy, J. B., Furcht, L. T., Schmitz, B. and Schachner, M. (1995), Functional Involvement of Sciatic Nerve-derived Versicanand Decorin-like Molecules and other Chondroitin Sulphate Proteoglycans in ECM-mediated Cell Adhesion and Neurite Outgrowth. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 805–814. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb00683.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 14 April 1994, revised 27 September 1994, accepted 2 November 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!