Antibodies to Postsynaptic PKC Substrate Neurogranin Prevent Long-term Potentiation in Hippocampal CA1 Neurons
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 819–822, April 1995
How to Cite
Fedorov, N. B., Pasinelli, P., Oestreicher, A. B., DeGraan, P. N. E. and Reymann, K. G. (1995), Antibodies to Postsynaptic PKC Substrate Neurogranin Prevent Long-term Potentiation in Hippocampal CA1 Neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 819–822. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb00685.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 7 September 1994, revised 24 October 1994, accepted 14 November 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!