TGF-βs and cAMP Regulate GAP-43 Expression in Schwann Cells and Reveal the Association of this Protein with the Trans-Golgi Network
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 1761–1772, August 1995
How to Cite
Stewart, H. J. S., Curtis, R., Jessen, K. R. and Mirsky, R. (1995), TGF-βs and cAMP Regulate GAP-43 Expression in Schwann Cells and Reveal the Association of this Protein with the Trans-Golgi Network. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 1761–1772. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb00696.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 7 September 1994, revised 28 December 1994, accepted 13 March 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!