Ammonia Prevents Activation of NMDA Receptors by Glutamate in Rat Cerebellar Neuronal Cultures
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 2389–2396, December 1995
How to Cite
Marcaida, G., Miñana, M.-D., Burgal, M., Grisolía, S. and Felipo, V. (1995), Ammonia Prevents Activation of NMDA Receptors by Glutamate in Rat Cerebellar Neuronal Cultures. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 2389–2396. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb01036.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 30 May 1995, accepted 30 June 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!