Vical, Inc., 9373 Towne Centre Drive, Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
Inhibitors of Type IV Phosphodiesterases Reduce the Toxicity of MPTP in Substantia Nigra Neurons In Vivo
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 2431–2440, December 1995
How to Cite
Hulley, P., Hartikka, J., Abdel'Al, S., Engels, P., Buerki, H.-R., Wiederhold, K.-H., Müller, T., Kelly, P., Lowe, D. and Lübbert, H. (1995), Inhibitors of Type IV Phosphodiesterases Reduce the Toxicity of MPTP in Substantia Nigra Neurons In Vivo. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 2431–2440. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb01041.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 23 December 1994, revised 12 April 1995, accepted 4 July 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!