Dopamine Autoreceptor Sensitivity is Unchanged in Rat Nucleus Accumbens After Chronic Haloperidol Treatment: An In Vivo and In Vitro Voltammetric Study
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 2450–2457, December 1995
How to Cite
Chesi, A. J. R., Feasey-Truger, K. J., Alzheimer, C. and Bruggencate, G. t. (1995), Dopamine Autoreceptor Sensitivity is Unchanged in Rat Nucleus Accumbens After Chronic Haloperidol Treatment: An In Vivo and In Vitro Voltammetric Study. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 2450–2457. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb01043.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 2 March 1995, revised 9 May 1995, accepted 5 July 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!