MR Research Center, University of Pittsburgh, 200 Lothrop Street, B-804 PUH, Pittsburgh, PA 15213-2582, USA
Quantification of Normal Cell Death in the Rat Retina: Implications for Clone Composition in Cell Lineage Analysis
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 2469–2478, December 1995
How to Cite
Voyvodic, J. T., Burne, J. F. and Raff, M. C. (1995), Quantification of Normal Cell Death in the Rat Retina: Implications for Clone Composition in Cell Lineage Analysis. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 2469–2478. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb01045.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 8 December 1994, revised 4 July 1995, accepted 5 July 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!