Discriminative Cues Indicating Reward Magnitude Continue to Determine Reaction Time of Rats Following Lesions of the Nucleus Accumbens
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 2479–2485, December 1995
How to Cite
Brown, V. J. and Bowman, E. M. (1995), Discriminative Cues Indicating Reward Magnitude Continue to Determine Reaction Time of Rats Following Lesions of the Nucleus Accumbens. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 2479–2485. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb01046.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 16 March 1995, revised 19 June 1995, accepted 7 July 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!