Alternative Splicing at the C-terminal but not at the N-terminal Domain of the NMDA Receptor NR1 is Altered in the Kindled Hippocampus
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 2513–2517, December 1995
How to Cite
Vezzani, A., Speciale, C., Vedova, F. D., Tamburin, M. and Benatti, L. (1995), Alternative Splicing at the C-terminal but not at the N-terminal Domain of the NMDA Receptor NR1 is Altered in the Kindled Hippocampus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 2513–2517. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb01050.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 6 April 1995, revised 19 July 1995, accepted 31 July 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!