Metabotropic Glutamate Receptors Inhibiting Excitatory Synapses in the CA1 Area of Rat Hippocampus
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 2518–2523, December 1995
How to Cite
Manzoni, O. and Bockaert, J. (1995), Metabotropic Glutamate Receptors Inhibiting Excitatory Synapses in the CA1 Area of Rat Hippocampus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 2518–2523. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb01051.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 15 May 1995, revised 31 July 1995, accepted 7 August 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!