NMDA Receptor-dependent Long-term Potentiation in the Hippocampal Afferent Fibre System to the Prefrontal Cortex in the Rat
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 247–250, February 1995
How to Cite
Jay, T. M., Burette, F. and Laroche, S. (1995), NMDA Receptor-dependent Long-term Potentiation in the Hippocampal Afferent Fibre System to the Prefrontal Cortex in the Rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 247–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb01060.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 17 May 1994, revised 15 July 1994, accepted 29 July 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!