NMDA-Dependent GABAA-Mediated Polysynaptic Potentials in the Neonatal Rat Hippocampal CA3 Region
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1442–1448, July 1995
How to Cite
McLean, H. A., Rovira, C., Ben-Ari, Y. and Gaiarsa, J.-L. (1995), NMDA-Dependent GABAA-Mediated Polysynaptic Potentials in the Neonatal Rat Hippocampal CA3 Region. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 1442–1448. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb01139.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 9 November 1994, revised 21 December 1994, accepted 23 January 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!