Behaviour of Small Inhibitory Interneurons in Early Postnatal Mouse Cerebellar Microexplant Cultures: A Video Time-lapse Analysis
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1449–1459, July 1995
How to Cite
Magyar-Lehmann, S., Suter, C. S., Stahel, W. and Schachner, M. (1995), Behaviour of Small Inhibitory Interneurons in Early Postnatal Mouse Cerebellar Microexplant Cultures: A Video Time-lapse Analysis. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 1449–1459. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb01140.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 21 June 1994, revised 26 August 1994, accepted 24 January 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!